How did I create this? I started off by taking the photo in Slow Shutter Cam.
Next I opened up the photo in Light Camera and added Etherland filter to the entire photo and added Light Memories effect to the bottom of the photo. Finally I saved the photo.
I then opened the saved photo in LensLight where I added five layers:
- bokeh dots to the center of the flower
- bokeh orbs to the entire photo
- spotlight to the upper right hand corner
- searchlight to the bottom of the flower shining down
- warming filter to the entire photo
Here is a list of the apps used and links to where you can find them in the iTunes store.